Monday, June 3, 2013

Completely Irrelevant Post

I did a post on my homework bonfire last year, so I thought I'd show you this year's fuel. Last year I had a full nine inches. Sophomore year was harder, but since I took a computer class and my math teacher never hands back assignments, I had a lot less this time around.
Before:
photo 1.JPG
View from the top
 
photo 2.JPG
Side view

photo 3.JPG
Marker shown for scale


photo 4.JPG
My AP European History vocabulary cards. I had somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 of them. Halfway through the year I spilled lotion on some and had to throw them away. This is all you get to see.

photo 5.JPG
Fun with camera angles.
 
After:
Apologies for low photo quality.


 Me, Esme, some friends, and a random photobombing brother attacking bush.
I'll do a real post later. It's summer time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment