Monday, April 1, 2013

I Could Think Up A Better Name for this Post But I'm too Busy Waiting for My Physics Homework to Do Itself

Yes, I realize this post is completely irrelevant. But it did allow me to procrastinate several more important things I could've done.
Behold, my face.
4:00-9:00 P.M.: Lucid
You sit in front of your computer, or book, or worksheet, and focus all your attention on it. You'll talk to people in the room and listen to music or the TV in the background, but for the most part you're pretty quiet.
9:00-10:00 P.M.:
Your attention wavers. You sign along to your background music and click on interesting links, but you still manage to get a lot done.
10:00-11:00 P.M.:
Start humming softly to yourself.
11:00 P.M.-12:00 A.M.:
Experiment with your tongue and see what kinds of interesting sounds you can make with it. Pull your knees up to your chest and rock back and forth.
12:00-12:15 A.M. Time to stop messing around. You attempt to get some actual work done.
12:15-12:16 A.M.: This isn't working, is it? You shut off the computer and crawl into bed.
6:30 A.M-7:00 A.M.: Drag body out of bed. Pull clothes from hamper. Shove Pop-tart inside mouth.
Go to school.
3:00-4:00 P.M.: Come home. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment